The Marine Riders of Las Vegas shall be governed by two terms that every Marine, past or present, understands: “Semper Fidelis” and “Esprit d’Corps.”.
This organization is the founding chapter and will be known as the Marine Riders,
The purpose of the Marine Riders of Las Vegas is to bring together a group of people from a like background of Military Service who enjoys similar philosophies and riding styles with a focus on community service and spirit. Marine Riders of Las Vegas will focus on giving to those in need through charity events and community service activities while promoting a positive self image.
There are Five (5) classes of membership:
1. Founding Member; The founding members of the Marine Riders of Las Vegas when the Chapter was formed in 2002. This is a voting member.
2. Full Member or Charter Member; an active, reserve and veteran U.S. Marine, U.S. Navy FMF Corpsmen (Verified by Committee) or any member of any recognized countries national Marine Corps or force. Discharges must be “General” or better. This is a voting member.
3. Potential Member; A rider who desires to become a Marine Rider. This individual must spend three (3) month’s in a orientation and familiarization period “FNG program” prior to being considered and voted on for full membership. This is a non-voting member.
4. Absentee Member. A Full Member who has relocated or temporarily moved out of state. Voting rights are suspended.
5. Honorary Member. A surviving spouse or significant other of a fallen Marine Rider. This is a non-voting member.
The Marine Riders of Las Vegas will wear their colors at all functions of the Marine Riders. The colors may be sewn upon one of three types of vests. Black Leather, Black Denim, or Blue Denim.
Club members will maintain their colors and vest in a serviceable condition to include, legible lettering, patches that are not frayed, stitching that is intact and in an overall presentable condition. All club members are to show respect for the colors and wear and maintain them with respect.